I’m a Nakwaxdaʼxw woman, Kwakiutl First Nation member and Indigenous storyteller based in Abbotsford, BC.
Moving forward together with hope & purpose, learning from and making history, in celebration of Indigenous strength and excellence.
Reconciliation. Communication. Inspiration.
Let’s create a new story today
Looking for a copy of my book?
You can find a copy of the Canadian Business Owner’s Guide to Reconciliation:
- in ebook format anywhere you buy ebooks
- in paperback in Passages gift shops on BC Ferries
- in ebook and paperback on the Self Counsel website
- at your local independent bookstore – check the listing on Bookmanager to shop local or ask them to bring it in for you
- at your local library – check their catalogue to place a hold or ask them to bring it in
- in paperback format through Goodminds
- on Amazon